Download Tutorial SQL Tuning
Learn how to formulate and tune SQL statements for optimal performance.
Good SQL Developers are in high demand and demand 100k + salary in the IT industry.
SQL performance tuning is an art to master – for all of us !!!
Many SQL Developers have tried to understand why SQL particular SQL was running slow – including me – but have failed over and over because we never tried to understand how SQL works. We were thinking it’s a database administrator !!! Job !!!!
If we have to advance in our career and earn a good salary, we need these SQL tuning skills.
We know how it feels if someone talks about SQL Tuning and I dont want you to feel the same.
I took baby steps in introducing you to the optimizer and helping you write an effective SQL.
This course takes a systematic approach to planning, analyzing, debugging and troubleshooting common query-related performance problems and providing you with the skills needed to write scalable, high-performance SQL.
– Section 1: SQL Tuning Introduction
– Section 2: The Optimizer and its Execution Plan
– Section 3: Accessing Tables
– Section 4: Explain Plan
– Section 5: Simple Tuning Rules
– Section 6: Index Suppression
– Section 7: Performance Improvement Considerations
– Section 8: Considerations while using SQL in programming
– Section 9: Join Methods
– Section 10: HINTS to the database
– Section 11: House Keeping
– Section 12: Design Considerations