This course demystifies project control tools, techniques and methodologies with emphasis on monitoring and control cycles for managing time and cost. The earned value management, a widely used methodology is covered in detail, providing an overview of everything from the fundamental principles to a step-by-step approach to apply earned value to projects.
Earned value management (EVM) is one of the most effective means available to manage project cost and schedule, providing early warning of likely cost and schedule variances from the baseline schedule and plan. After successfully completing the course, attendees will know how to take advantage of the Earned Value Management methodology, and how to apply earned value to improve the chances of success of the projects.
- If you are a project manager, project coordinator or planning to be, you are in the right place to learn EVM
- If you are responsible for planning your project schedule, this course will help you.
- If you are responsible for planning your project budget and cost, this course will help you.
- Planning managers are most welcome to attend this course.
- If you face troubles in monitoring the contractor achievements, you are in the right place.
- If you face issues regarding schedules, budgets and human resources, you will learn how to delegate practically and fairly.
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 363.8 MB]