Download Tutorial Photoshop for Entrepreneurs – Design 11 Practical Projects
Learn Photoshop from scratch. Create 11 graphic design projects in Adobe Photoshop specifically for entrepreneurs.
This online course will teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop to create PRACTICAL REAL WORLD projects for your business or brand.
Do you want to create your own graphics for social media or the internet, but do not know where to start?
Have you spent time and energy Googling Photoshop tutorials online only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
Is it outsourcing your graphics to a 3rd party a hassle, especially when you have to go back and forth to make changes before the project is completed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
We know that it can be frustrating and time consuming to create artwork for your business. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online. Outsourcing the work can be even bigger challenge just to find the right candidate to do what you need done and expensive!
That’s why we created this course – to teach people just like you how to easily get started with Photoshop.
Phil Ebiner and Jeremy Deighan have been using Adobe Photoshop for years to grow their business and have developed a system that allows you to learn just what you need to know, only when you need it.
Have fun while learning! Learn by doing!
After enrolling in this course, you’ll be taken through 11 projects you need to run your business. Follow along and practice while learning!
Downloadable project files make it easy to follow along with practice.
The best part about a course like this is that you will not waste time learning tools and functions inside Photoshop that you will never use. Most courses will tell you about every little part of the program, which is daunting to most people.
Photoshop for Entrepreneurs will show you the tools you need to apply.
– Section 1: Welcome & Project 1 – Social Media Graphics
– Section 2: Project 2 – Create a YouTube Thumbnail
– Section 3: Project 3 – Design a Product Mockup
– Section 4: Project 4 – Social Media Channel Art
– Section 5 : Project 5 – Improve Your Profile Picture with Beauty Retouching
– Section 6: Project 6 – Design a Simple Logo in Photoshop
– Section 7: Project 7 – Web Design Mockup in Photoshop
– Section 8: Project 8 – Edit Photos to Make Them Look Better
– Section 9: Project 9 – Design an Infographic in Photoshop
– Section 10: Project 10 – Create an Animated GIF
– Section 11: Project 11 – Object Removal in Photoshop