Learn about the mathematics associated with major number systems: Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal and Octal
Objective of the Course
The three main objectives of the course are:
- Introduction to main number systems, Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal and Octal. There are many other number systems but we would focus only on these main four.
- We will focus on Binary Calculations which would include Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
- Finally, our focus will shift to conversions between decimal, binary, hexadecimal and octal numbers.
What to expect from the course
- We are all comfortable with decimal numbers, but after completing this course, you will become comfortable with Binary, Hexadecimal, and Octal numbers.
- You can expect the expertise in binary calculations, which includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- You would get the proficiency in conversions between Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal and Octal numbers.
What is required for the course- basic qualifications
Generally, before starting any course we need to understand the basic qualifications required to start and complete the course. As this course is called as the “Mathematics of Number Systems”, therefore, it is necessary to have:
- Basic skills in mathematical calculations, which means that you need to know about basics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- You must have the interest in numbers. Whenever we are doing a course in mathematics and number systems, it is necessary to have the interest in numbers. It does not mean that you need to be passionate about numbers, only thing required is to have no fear with numbers.
- And finally, is the completion of course. This is an important part, as without completing the course you will not be able to get the comprehensive understanding about the mathematics specified in the course. To meet the basic objective of the course it is necessary that the course is finished.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 394.1 MB]