Download Tutorial Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding
In the world of ‘Continuous Improvement Culture’ with organizations struggling to gain operational efficiency and deliver quality products or services to their customers, the to gain additional skill set of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding becomes inevitable.
Are you facing issues with unorganized work space, poor workflows, ineffective communication within your organization, or plenty of re-work with lower quality products or services within the enterprise arena? Look no further – the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding course will give you the required skills to cater to all such issues and take you organization to a higher level.
Are you a company or a project manager, IT administrator, architect, consultant, enterprise architect, data protection officer, programmer, data security specialist, or someone wanting to gain additional skills with Lean and Six Sigma, and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding – A one of its kind course!
It is not only a comprehensive course, you are will not find a course similar to this. Taught live by the instructor gives you the one-on-one coaching experience like no other course. Be sure to preview the lecture ‘Structure of the course & meet your instructor”
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Learn Lean Principles along with Six Sigma Methodology
- Gain solid understanding of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Understand DMADV
- Learn basics of SPSS and hands-on Pareto Chart
- Learn Standard Normal Distribution and other core Statistical concepts
- Understand JIT, Kaizen, Communication, Quality Control, best practices, and much more….
You will also get all relevant resources and with little practice you can even appear for your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam after completing this course! We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized enterprise project managers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
– start your lean six sigma manager career and consult companies, this course is for you
– gain marketable skills as a management professional, this course is for you
– This course is not designed for advanced level students
…this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
We’ve left no stone unturned.
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all concepts related to Six Sigma and Lean, and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone looking for a complete Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding course.” -Jennifer Cooper
“This is such an awesome course. It is like live classroom learning. I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Mary Anne.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a Senior Project Manager managing Global enterprise level projects with PhD in Management along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with Lean Six Sigma and process improvement has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Basics: Gain Solid Understanding course today and revolutionize your learning —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
- Any one who wants to increase operational efficiency within the organization
- IT professional and Developers/Programmers
- Project Managers
- Anyone looking to learn continuous improvement techniques
- This course is not for students looking to obtain certification as the focus is on gaining solid understanding