Practice Java by coding popular programming puzzles, games, and algorithms exercises
Java is an excellent and widely used programming language. So, congratulations on choosing to learn this amazing language. 🙂
As it is common among beginner programmers, the enthusiasm to learn often is not enough to make the leap from beginner to intermediate. The bad news is: code fear is real, and it hinders, or even stops your progress. The good news is: you can learn to eliminate it! And all it takes is a little practice and determination. And that’s where this course will help you greatly!
The course goes over several Java programming exercises. I show you how to put the theory you learned into practice by showing you how to solve each exercise and walking you through all the Why’s and How’s.
In the process, you will learn how to translate the project requirements into a working code. You will learn to use many different programming concepts, such as Conditional Statements, Loops, Arrays, Multi-dimensional arrays, OOP… and pick the right one for your solution. But above all, you will learn to think like a programmer!
This course is all about practice. Therefore, to benefit from this course, you need to be an active student. It doesn’t matter if you are self-taught or attend a programming course. What matters is the time and effort you are willing to put into learning and practicing your skills.
There are no lectures in this course. However, I do my best to explain what I am trying to accomplish with each line of code, and touch on common pitfalls, too.
This is a course for beginner to intermediate Java programmers who need to put the concepts and theory they learned into practice and for people who prefer to learn by doing. This is NOT a course for absolute beginner!
If that’s you, then let’s start coding!
- The course is NOT suited for complete beginners.
- The course is best suited for college students taking Java classes, or self-taught students.
- Beginners who are currently learning how to program in Java and need a guided practice exercises.
- Students who need to put the concepts and theory they learned into practice.
- Beginner Java programmers seeking to cement the knowledge by doing short programming projects that are challenging, yet not out of his/her skill set exercises.
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 568 MB]