Download Tutorial Introduction to the MongoDB
This course is for total beginners in MongoDB.
Goal of the course is to give you understanding of what is MongoDB, which main features it has and of course try to use those features yourself.
**NOTE** This course has edited by hand English Closed Captions (CC) for all lectures. They were also translated to many different languages. Please feel free to enable them in the video player.
You will learn how to perform following actions:
- Install MongoDB
- Insert documents into the collections
- Find documents using different query operators such as $and, $or, $gt
- Update documents using update operators such as $set and $unset
- Delete documents
You will be also able to explain some advanced MongoDB features such as:
- Aggregation Framework
- MongoDB Utilities
- MongoDB Replica Set
- MongoDB external drivers
Enroll now and learn basics of MongoDB!
- Anyone who wants to get in touch with MongoDB and understand it’s main features and capabilities
- Developers who worked with relational databases such as MySQL and want to expand their knowledge towards document databases
- Full-stack developers who want to start learning MEAN or MERN stacks – MongoDB is one of the components in those stacks