How You Can Feel Calmer, Be Confident and Speak Smoothly, Especially Under Pressure
Do you sometimes struggle to share your thoughts and ideas smoothly and clearly in professional or social situations? Do you feel like your career or social life has been limited because you hold back even when you have something brilliant to say?
If so, then take a deep breath and release it. You’re about to learn a systematic approach to retraining yourself to feel calmer, be more confident and speak smoother. You’ll feel free to say what you want when you want in a way that people will want to listen to you.
My name is Michael Williams and for the past several years I’ve been working with professionals like you helping them literally transform the way they communicate. We’re not just talking about tips and tricks here. We’re talking about people who have struggled with:
- low speaking confidence
- fast, choppy speech
- stuttering or stammering
For more than 25 years I stuttered, well into my adulthood. So I know what it’s like to feel trapped inside your own head, not being able to say what you want when you want. I know how it feels to feel limited and hold back especially when you have a great idea or valuable input.
I designed this course to help you change your pattern of speaking and thinking so that you can:
- feel calmer
- be confident
- speak smoother
As a full-time Speech and Presentation Coach, I’ve worked with hundreds of clients one-on-one from around the world, many of whom are multilingual. And, I’ve been able to help them take their speech, career, and personal lives to the next level with much of the information I’m going to share in this course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this course you will learn:
- Two of the most powerful skills required for smooth and engaging speech, and how to execute them.
- Two techniques you can use immediately to articulate your words and thoughts with complete clarity.
- 5 Steps to retrain your brain to say what you want when you want the way you want.
- What to focus on while you’re speaking so that you don’t lose your train of thought, freeze up or otherwise embarrass yourself.
This course is for you if you. . .
- Have a strong and immediate need to improve your communication skills
- Are willing to put in the time and effort to change your speaking and mindset
- Want people to listen when you speak and take you seriously
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE?
If you consistently practice the skills taught in this course, you can expect. . .
- To feel much calmer and relaxed in high-pressure speaking situations, giving you an edge over those who crack under pressure.
- To perform well even when you’re nervous or anxious, projecting much sought after leadership qualities.
- To speak with absolute authority, projecting confidence to your audience.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE SPECIAL?
The content in this course is based not only on personal experience, but also on Neuroscience, Habit Formation, and Observational Learning. More importantly, the skills you will learn have been tested by professionals like yourself, so they actually work in real-life situations, like the ones you face from day-to-day.
Here’s an extensive comment from someone taking my Pro90d Self-Study:
“Hello, Sir. As I continue to work through this, I am experiencing more and more successes and expecting more of them. I never take huge steps. I take small steps every day but do maintain consistency, which I think is the top key to success. Two days back, I was supposed to read a passage aloud in front of some of my colleagues, which I hated before. But I continued to tell myself consistently ” I love reading aloud and I am an absolute genius at it.”
Not only that, I used all the appropriate techniques and strategies e.g extending some words and blending them and I maintained a smooth and relaxed rhythm. And I pulled up a picture of Sir Michael and supposed that he was reading, so I also modeled him. 75% of that reading went relaxed and smooth, which was much better than my past experiences of reading aloud.
Moreover, I am also constantly improving upon my conversations, and the past week I had many successes on the phone and even on face to face conversations. I am really very happy. Thank you, Sir Michael.”
- Professionals who want to take their oral communication skills to the next level so that they can foster confidence authority and impact.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 1.3 GB]