Learn beginner and advanced ways to optimize images for SEO, advanced image search, Pixabay, ExifData and more
In this course you will learn 3 new ways to get traffic to your website:
1) You will be able to rank every one of the pages on your website a little higher by doing correct SEO tagging of your images.
2) You will be able to rank in image search, and get traffic from Google image search.
3) You will understand how image size inside your web pages effects the image rendering, and you will be able to make ideal social media posts that render perfectly no matter which social network you are posting on, and by rendering perfectly, you’ll have a nicer post which gets more engagement and more traffic to your website.
UNDERRATED BUT POWERFUL
When you hear people talk about SEO, they rarely mention image-SEO. This is great because it isn’s as crowded as some of the other SEO fields and it is less competitive, which is good for us.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK WARRANTY
All Udemy courses are backed by a 30-day warranty. If you don’t like the course, there are no questions asked. Udemy will give you a refund. So there is nothing to lose in order to try the course. See for yourself for the first 30 days if you find value from the course. I am sure you will learn some powerful things in this course. But if you don’t, simply get a refund.
I hope to see you in the course. Sign up today and let’s get started.
- This is ideal for website owners who want to get more traffic to their website
- Anyone interested in Google image search
- People who already put care into the images they use on their website to get more bang for their buck from the images
- 43 mins on-demand video
- 3 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 133.9 MB]