Download Tutorial GIMP 2.10 & 2.8 Beginner + Advanced Learn GIMP From a Pro
Learn GIMP 2.10 from a photog & graphic designer. Everything you need to know in one course. Learn GIMP by doing.
First, you’ll learn how to install GIMP, set up the interface, preferences and more.
Then, you’ll begin setting up the GIMP interface for your personal preferences and configuring the preferences -> Yes, I know. This stuff is boring. But, it’s essential to get the most out of GIMP.
Each lesson is created in short bite-size pieces to help you better maintain the information and builds on the next.
1 of the most essential tools in GIMP are Layers. You’ll learn all about Layers and how to work with them. Plus, you’ll learn about another powerful type of layer; the Layer Mask.
Hint: a Layer Mask, gives you the precision and control to apply edits exactly where you want them.
Oh, these are so fun and awesome. Can not wait to share with you how to use Layers & Layer masks in GIMP.
Another fun, creative and powerful tool (within GIMP) are Blending Modes. You’ll learn about the 7 distinct types of Blending Mode groups and how to use them to add creative flair to your artwork.
– How To Get The Most From This GIMP Course
– Getting Started with GIMP
– GIMP the Basics – Working With Files
– GIMP the Basics – Layers
– GIMP the Basics – Blending Modes
– GIMP the Basics – Tools Overview
– GIMP the Basics – Transform Tools
– GIMP the Basics – Paint Tools
– GIMP the Basics – Color Tools + Photo Editing (Paint) Tools
– GIMP the Basics – Selection Tools
– GIMP the Basics – Paths 101
– GIMP the Basics – Text 101
– GIMP the Basics – Patterns 101
– GIMP the Basics – Filters 101
– GIMP the basics – Shapes
– GIMP Advanced Project 1 – Editing RAW (JPG too) Photos in GIMP
– GIMP Advanced Project 2 – Text
– GIMP Advanced Project 3 – Photo Manipulation
– GIMP Advanced Project 4 – for the Web
– GIMP Advanced Project 5 – Web Design
– GIMP Advanced Project 6 – Replace Skies With (new) Clouds
– GIMP Advanced Project 7 – Add Snow in GIMP, + Create Snow Brushes & More
– GIMP Advanced Project 8 – Stranger Things Composite
– GIMP Advanced Project 9 – 3D, Grungy, Retro, Text Effect
– GIMP Advanced Project 10 – Modern + Retro Logo Design
– GIMP Advanced Project 11 – Photo Manipulation | Half-Sepia w / Texture
– Bonus 1: Google’s Nik Collection for GIMP
– The Following Sections Are For GIMP 2.8
– Getting Started with GIMP 2.8
– Working with Files
– Blending Modes
– Tools Overview
– Paint Tools
– Color Tools = Photo Editing Tools
– Selection Tools
– Paths 101
– Text 101
– Patterns 101
– Filters 101
English name: Udemy GIMP 2.10 & 2.8 Beginner + Advanced Learn GIMP From a Pro
Name Persian: Elementary and advanced tutorials for GIMP 2.10 and 2.8
Moderator: Chris Parker
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 17 hours + 31 minutes
File size: 9160 MB
Download Free Tutorial GIMP 2.10 & 2.8 Beginner + Advanced Learn GIMP From a Pro