Download Tutorial Complete Java Masterclass – Updated For Java 11
What Will I Learn?
- How to build creative, fully-functional Java 8 programs with confidence (whilst having fun, too)
How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff and filler
How to easily write advanced programs for all computing platforms at once
- Expert-level knowledge of Java code (+ advanced tips and tricks used by the pros)
- The core skills needed to program for big clients, as a travelling freelancer or from home
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform)
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today
Join over 250,000 students just like you who’re having massive success with their Java 8 and Java 11 programs using this exact course (and learning to code the right way)
“There’s a reason this course is a bestseller and highest rated on Udemy…”
Want to go from no previous coding experience — overwhelmed and confused about where to even start — to advanced Java 8 and Java 10 programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Java 8 and Java 10 programming course online. With over to 230,000 students enrolled and tens of thousands of 5 star reviews to date, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
– become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies
– go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
– sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
– simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
…this complete Java developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Java developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java 8/Java 10 program. We’ll then explore the advanced Java feature set to create awesome programs from the ground up, finishing with your industry recognised certification of completion.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- New Java 9 and Java 10 content added – find out how to use cool new Java 9 features like modules!
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJhas both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more…