Download Tutorial PHP Programming For Everyone
The PHP Programming Language is one of the most POPULAR Web Development Programming Languages for a reason. In this course I’ll show you why!
Built For The Absolute Beginner
You don’t need any prior knowledge of coding or web development to take this course. We’ll download all the tools you’ll need for free, and I’ll walk you through setting them up. Then we’ll dive right in and start learning the PHP language.
You’ll Be Amazed How Quickly You Can Pick Up PHP!
We’ll start out with basic programming concepts, things like:
- PHP Syntax
- Data Types
- Math Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Increment/Decrement Operators
Then we’ll ease into more Intermediate topics, things like:
- If Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
- ForEach Loops
- Indexed Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Looping Through Arrays
- We’ll Build A Quick FizzBuzz App
After that we’ll learn about basic web development concepts, things like:
- Including PHP On a Web Page
- Adding Things To A Web Page Using Require_Once
- Understanding Web Forms
- Processing Form Data With PHP
- Form Security
- Building a Bootstrap Navbar With PHP
- And More!
QUICK AND TO THE POINT!
Why take a course with 37 hours of lectures? In just 2 hours you can learn the basics all the way through Intermediate PHP. Technically Functions are considered an advanced topic, so we even touch on some advanced stuff in this course (but just a little bit).
This is the course for you if you’re interested in becoming a web developer and maybe don’t know where to start. It’s also great if you’re already a front end developer, but want to add some serious skills to your tool belt. Since PHP powers WordPress, this course is also great if you’d like to really customize your WordPress sites (we don’t discuss wordpress in this course, but if you understand PHP, you can understand what’s going on behind the scenes in WordPress just by diving into the code and checking it out on your own).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
I have over 32 courses on Udemy with overwhelmingly high reviews and over 42,000 students with over 100,000 enrollments (that means on average most of my students sign up for more than one of my courses), but if you aren’t satisfied for any reason at all, we offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose!
Sign up now and I’ll see you on the inside!
CEO Codemy. com
- This course is built for absolute beginners who want to learn to build websites with PHP
- Anyone Who Wants To Become A PHP Web Developer
- Front End Developers Who Want To Learn Some Real Coding Skills
- Anyone Who Wants To Become A Full Stack Web Developer
- Anyone Who Uses WordPress and Wants To Understand The Language WordPress Uses
- Anyone Who Might Know another Language But Wants To Transition to PHP