Learn Complete Auto DevOps implementation with Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp! All hands-on course 2018.
Welcome to Complete DevOps Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp – A one of its kind course!
It is not only a comprehensive course, you are will not find a course similar to this. The course gradually builds upon core concepts and then practical application by means of hand-on tutorials With over 4 hours of solid hand-on instruction.
It’s our most current, in-depth and exciting sales force developer on new technologies course—to date.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- DevOps Best Practices
- Creating Kubernetes Cluster
- Creating Kubernetes Instance
- Work in the Google Cloud platform
- Install GitLab in Ubuntu Linux within the Google Cloud – See Best Practice in action!
- Work with Best Practices in installing Runner in Gitlab
- Best practice with CI/CD Pipelines, and learn hands-on Pipleline fro Kubernetes
- GitLab Enterprise Installation Best Practice on Kubernetes engine
- GitLab SSH Keys, AutoDevOps, compelete DevOps automation, including agile, waterfall approaches much more…. You’ll put your new GitLab DevOps automation skills to the test by solving real-world problems faced by enterprise organizations.
Created by Syed Raza, ClayDesk E-learning, Qasim Shah, Syed Ali
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 1.54 GB