Learn C programming language for beginners in easy & effective steps, practical approach, will prepare you for interview
I have been teaching this course to the undergraduate engineering students for last 15 years in class room. This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
The course contents are mostly video lectures. I would encourage absolute beginners to follow the lectures strictly in chronological manners, please start from the very first video and go to the next one only if you are done with the previous. However, though not recommended, but students with some previous knowledge could jump lectures if they are confident.
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
One should take this course to build a career as a programmer. Programming in C has been considered as foundation for any programming language. If one is confident with C, then can start learning any other language like PHP, C++ or Java.
- This course is A-Z on C programming language, therefore, anyone can take this course, even absolute beginners in programming will face no problem doing this course
- Any undergraduate student having C programming in curriculum
- If you have previous experience in C programming or with any other programming language then this course is going to make your foundation more strong
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 2 Coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 1.3 GB]