Bitcoin & Blockchain: How To Buy, Sell, Invest in Bitcoin and Keep Them Out Of The Hackers Reach
Certified Bitcoin Professional Nick Walsh Teaches This Course.
In this course you will learn:
- Buy small amount $ USD of Bitcoin (BTC) on an exchange
- Send and receive Bitcoin
- Setup a Trezor cold wallet for best security against hackers
- Understand how to speak about Bitcoin, Blockchain and much more.
- Blockchain basics how it works
Join 19,000+ Successful Students And Learn The Fastest Way To Bitcoin & Blockhain Success!
Discover How Average People Earned 64,000 Times Their Money With Bitcoin!
Over the next 10 years there are expected to be an additional 2 million+ Bitcoin/Blockchain & Programming jobs.
Jobs that pay well over $100,000 a year. (Merica).
So if you’re trying to jump on the Bitcoin gravy train, start filling in the gaps in your “Bitcoin literacy”.
No risk 30 days money back guarantee! Ask for refund if you don’t think you had value from this course.
- How Much Bitcoin Will You Get? – Understand how much Bitcoin your own laptop, PC etc will produce for you.
- Blockchain Demo, Hashtags etc – where you can practice yourself to understand faster.
- Live Bitcoin Explorer – see the blocks being produced by the miners live.
- Bitcoin Cash – when did it happen and how.
- Bitshares – latest news every day.
- Bitcoin Chat – see the conversation about the pizza bought for 10,000 Bitcoins in 2009!
- Choose Your Wallet – hot or cold for best security.
The Benefits Of Cryptocurrency Over Current Fiat Currency
Central governments can’t take it away – Because the currency is decentralized, you own it. No central authority has control, and so a bank can’t take it away from you. For those who find their trust in the traditional banking system unravelling, that’s a big benefit. Remember Cyprus 2013?
Because the currency is decentralized, you own it. No central authority has control, and so a bank can’t take it away from you. For those who find their trust in the traditional banking system unravelling, that’s a big benefit.
Identity Theft: When you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit line, even if the transaction is for a small amount. Credit cards operate on a “pull” basis, where the store initiates the payment and pulls the designated amount from your account.
Cryptocurrency use a “push” mechanism that allows the cryptocurrency holder to send exactly what he or she wants to the merchant or recipient with no further information
Immediate Settlement: Purchasing real property typically involves a number of third parties (Lawyers, Notary), delays, and payment of fees. In many ways, the bitcoin/cryptocurency blockchain is like a “large property rights database,” says Gallippi.
Bitcoin contracts can be designed and enforced to eliminate or add third party approvals, reference external facts, or be completed at a future date or time for a fraction of the expense and time required to complete traditional asset transfers.
Access to Everyone: There are approximately 2.2 billion individuals with access to the Internet or mobile phones who don’t currently have access to traditional exchange systems. These individuals are primed for the Crytocurrency market.
Kenya’s M-PESA system, a mobile phone-based money transfer and micros financing service recently announced a bitcoin device, with one in three Kenyans now owning a bitcoin wallet. (Let me repeat that again. 1/3)
Lower Fees: There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network. Even though there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee, many expect that most users will engage a third-party service, such as Kraken, creating and maintaining their own bitcoin wallets.
These services act like Paypal does for cash or credit card users, providing the online exchange system for bitcoin, and as such, they’re likely to charge fees.
MOST IMPORTANT. YOU OWN IT
There is no other electronic cash system in which your account isn’t owned by someone else. Take PayPal, for example: if the company decides for some reason that your account has been misused, it has the power to freeze all of the assets held in the account, without consulting you (Trust me, this has happen to me many times).
It is then up to you to jump through whatever hoops are necessary to get it cleared, so that you can access your funds. With cryptocurrency, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up your cryptpcurrency address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
- How to get a Bitcoin Developer Job $100,000+ per year and work from home!
- How to invest in Bitcoin.
- How to become a very well paid Bitcoin Educator teaching others.
- How to buy and sell Bitcoin and the best exchanges to do it.
- How to keep your Bitcoin private key safe and out of the reach of hackers.
In 2008 a website was registered by a computer programmer called Satoshi Nakamoto – bitcoindotorg this course will teach you what happened next.
Best wallets to use, where to buy and sell Bitcoin and much more.
Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency that you control with a private electronic key.
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology and operates with no banks or central authority.
How YOU can join the network and manage transactions and issue Bitcoins because all this is carried out collectively by the Bitcoin network who Satoshi gave all his ideas too in an email back in 2008, after he it is rumoured gave himself 1,000 bitcoins!
- If you want to understand quickly what Blockchain and Bitcoin is this course will teach you all you need to know.
- How you can get started with Bitcoin within 15 minutes.
- How Blockchain works and people near you maybe mining Bitcoin in their garage using several graphic cards and some powerful PC’s.
- Where you can buy Bitcoin online, at a local ATM, what shops, stores, big businesses accept it now.
- How smart contracts are just bits of software written by programmers.
- How to get small amounts of Bitcoin for free.
Let us get started on this fantastic Bitcoin journey which has happened in our lifetime, because it was made possible by the internet, and a genius who wrote the whitepaper for Bitcoin after the collapse of banks around the world in 2008.
Don’t waste a minute, start with Bitcoin right now, as an early adopter of Bitcoin you will have all the advantages of someone with the Bitcoin Education and Training this course gives you.
In 2021 no more Bitcoins will be mined, where will you be in 2021?
Future Bitcoin price valuations by experts like Max Keiser and John Mcafee are included in the course.
This is a beginner course and not for very experienced Bitcoin users.
Jonelyn Inding – Five Stars
Ratchatawan Maliwan – Five Stars
Ionut Suteanu – easy to understand
Chris Varsis – Five Stars
Sergio Soares – Valuable information, Helpful practice activities, Knowledgeable instructor
Steffen Werske – Clear explanations, Valuable information, Engaging delivery, Helpful practice activities
Gowtam Kamath – As an intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain, this collection lecture gave me a practical view of how things work. I was also able to open an account in blockchain but didn’t get my 0.1 BTC using Milli faucets. Point here is, i was able to DO something from this course and feel confident about what I have learnt
Patrick Carrigan – Five Stars
Bryan Varner – Very interesting course. I learned a lot from it and am already trying to use it in my life.
Invest in Bitcoin, and reap the awesome financial rewards possible as an early adopter, start right now.
See you inside the course.
Bitcoin Investor & Activist
- Anyone interested in learning how Bitcoin works.
- Anyone who wants to better communicate with Bitcoin development teams they work with
- Anyone interested in learning Bitcoin that is already struggling or intimidated by the process
- Business people who want to learn more about how Blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- Better understand the fundamentals of how Bitcoin works
- Anyone who is simply interested in getting an in depth understanding of modern Bitcoin technology trends
- Anyone who wants to hire, vet, & manage Bitcoin staff more effectively
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 211.8 MB]