This course is designed to take someone with a beginner level knowledge of async programming and turn them into an expert.
We do this by starting off very simple, explaining the core concepts.
Then step by step adding in layers of knowledge, punctuated by quizzes and coding challenges to cement and your knowledge before moving onto the next section.
You’ll spend less time chasing down bugs in async code.
You’ll amaze your colleagues and friends with your level of knowledge and expertise in async programming.
I will explain what async and sync code really is, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
In the end we’ll go deep into the event architecture itself, you’ll know how async code is actually implemented in these applications.
You’ll also need some familiarity with node and be comfortable on the command line.
But everything else I will explain from first principles.
- Anyone who is a little confused with asynchronous code
- Anyone who wants to know what the differences are between Callbacks, Promises, Async/Await and Generators
- Anyone who is interested in writing fast performant code in Node or Browsers.
- Anyone who wants to know what setImmediate really does?
- Anyone who wants to know when requestAnimationFrame is run?
Created by Asim Hussain
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 2.62 GB