What are you going to learn?
- Types & Equality: The different types in JS and how to check if two values are really equal?
- Scopes: The different scopes a variable can be declared in and how to manipulate those scopes.
- Advanced topics in Networking such as CORS and JSONP.
- Advanced topics in Event Handling such as the different event phases.
Why an interview format?
I find that it’s only when i’m facing an upcoming interview that I get into gear and really make sure I have a deep understanding of what I claim to know.
I might know the best practice for how to solve a problem, but do I know why?
Also it’s FUN, what’s more satisfying than learning something, then passing a test!
- Both experienced and novice developers
- Just about to enter the job market after a career change
- New grads coming out of university